Here’s a collection of videos with Jeff Brohm, Markus Bailey, David Blough and Elijah Sindelar that I shot while covering Big Ten Media Days last week.
Some highlights include:
* David Blough and Elijah Sindelar talking about their battle to be the starting quarterback
* the need for a strong start
* Markus Bailey being humbled on Coach Brohm telling media he’s the best player on the team
* Elijah Sindelar explains where his arm strength comes from
I’ve also edited the highlights of my chats with Purdue players and Jeff Brohm down to a Podcast that’s just over thirty minutes. A quick, easy listen during your commute to work this week.
The big topics covered on this Podcast include:
* Why the first four games at home could be tough and why a strong start is essential
* Coach Brohm, Elijah Sindelar and David Blough weigh in on the battle to become the starting quarterback
* David Blough explains why he didn’t transfer
* Markus Bailey on being called best player on the team
* David Blough on Wisconsin and why they are such a strong football team and why Purdue is gunning for the Big Ten West crown
* Jeff Brohm on getting his team to buy in and believe in their potential last season
* David Blough raves about his experience at the Manning Passing Academy
* Elijah Sindelar on being named strongest arm in Big Ten and how being a baseball pitcher in high school played a role in his arm strength
* Jeff Brohm on what he learned after a year in Big Ten
If you’re a Purdue football fan, this Podcast will give you some great insight into the upcoming season.